<< BACK

Priory Park after Snowfall,
Chichester

Limited edition giclée print printed on 180gsm matt art paper.

Priory Park in Chichester is named after the Fransican monastery that occupied the site until its dissolution under King Henry VIII in the 16th Century. The gothic building that dominates the Park was originally the Choir of the Friar's Church and became the Guildhall in 1541. The Romantic poet and artist William Blake was famously put on tial there in 1804 for sedition.

Available in 2 sizes

Sizes
Priory Park order